Asphalt shingles are not necessarily the longest-lasting materials to serve for a house. This is because even with proper maintenance, the granules will eventually begin to fall off. Still, however, there are many reasons why homeowners and business managers alike are turning to asphalt shingles as their primary roofing choice.
Some of the benefits of using shingles for your roof include:
- Greater affordability and ease of installation
- Increase effectiveness and flexibility in setting up for the shingles
- A versatile look that can be classy and traditional or sleek and modern
- Short installation time, preventing a long disruption to one’s schedule
- Ease in repairs and replacements for any failure in the roof
To take advantage of these many benefits, just get in touch with our team at Lighthouse Roofing. We can readily supply a list of even more advantages that come with asphalt roof shingles.